whats your daily driver?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1998 jeep Cherokee
4.0 straight six
4x4
229,996 miles and counting
Totaled about 6 months ago after being rear ended by a minivan. took the money and still driving it.
I take it off-road every now and then as well. Never got into a jam the 4x4 couldn't get out of. If this one ever dies il get another one no doubt about it.

• Creative
Reactions: dr78442
1998 jeep Cherokee
4.0 straight six
4x4
229,996 miles and counting
Totaled about 6 months ago after being rear ended by a minivan. took the money and still driving it.
I take it off-road every now and then as well. Never got into a jam the 4x4 couldn't get out of. If this one ever dies il get another one no doubt about it.
i have always wanted one those i have a few parts for them laying around but i cant seem to find a clean 2 door version

With the kids 92 Plymouth acclaim. 2nd owner well cared for with 110,000miles

No kids my chop I built almost 20yrs ago. Been my daily rider all that time.
S&s bottom end with harley topend
Santee ridged frame
Just added dna 4over springer front end
Revtech 5 in a 4 speed trans
S&s carb
Dyna single fire ign
Old Dunlap tires from a closed harley dealer ship
Baby always brought me home.

2008 GMC Sierra 129k and a 2009 Chevy Tahoe guess which one's the wife's (give you a hint LTZ). 20150916_124900.jpg
And this when the weather is nice and I don't have all the kids. 20150916_124850.jpg
Kinda squirly but with a couple little tweeks under that stock hood, fun to drive. 32k miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor