What's your second hobby?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, there are some bad stripers out there. Don't underestimate yourself. If you were nearby I'd have you come over with some One Shot and a few striping brushes.

There was a "pinstriper" who showed up at a local car cruise to solicit work a few years back, and he ruined a few cars that day. I was waiting for someone to break his fingers so he wouldn't be able to pinstripe ever again.

Reactions: Longroof79
Wow, so many hobbies to list but here are my top 6

Physical fitness. I'm, 6'-4" @ 215 lbs and hit the gym at least 4 times a week. Like motorheadmike, I'm a borderline ectomorph so my focus is weight training with some cardio mixed in.

Who are you calling a xenophobe?

Travel and exploring foreign countries / cultural experiences.

I intially read this as "travel and exploding foreign countries" - shows where my head is at. 😉

Cars, guns, and computers. All damn expensive hobbies. Everyone I know comes to me for custom PCs and whatever crazy water cooling I want to configure. Used to like going on runs daily but since we moved to the city it kinda sucks. Need to get off my fat butt and get moving on that.

All my money goes to vehicles. When I'm not playing with fast cars, I go slowly over boulders in my '98 TJ on 35s with dual Air Lockers and 4.56 gears.

db3uv0A.jpg

Y1fdPF4.jpg

kRNM9ak.jpg

4jKuKU5.jpg

This 4' undercut ledge can get a bit tricky unless you hit it just right:
ZHVJmWp.jpg

2JbBsI5.jpg

🙂

All my money goes to vehicles. When I'm not playing with fast cars, I go slowly over boulders in my '98 TJ on 35s with dual Air Lockers and 4.56 gears.

db3uv0A.jpg

Y1fdPF4.jpg

kRNM9ak.jpg

4jKuKU5.jpg

This 4' undercut ledge can get a bit tricky unless you hit it just right:
ZHVJmWp.jpg

2JbBsI5.jpg

🙂
That's cool AF!

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Injectedcutty
I don't know if you'd call it a hobby as much as you'd call it an addiction..... cars are my main hobby, and don't have a true 2nd hobby, but have started going to estate auctions that last couple years.... I picked up the Chief at one of my first ones, and one of my newer projects at one of the last ones (joe, you can relate on this one!😀)

Attachments

• AJffbD5G6OWULqSkl9i9E7-s0rcrWdX4jsqTDZa_Lji3Cy1qn7PLk21lszpwOX3mw1-170Z0PdIV7pA5v7KcJMY_.jpg
    AJffbD5G6OWULqSkl9i9E7-s0rcrWdX4jsqTDZa_Lji3Cy1qn7PLk21lszpwOX3mw1-170Z0PdIV7pA5v7KcJMY_.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 91
Old cars is my biggest life hobby. I also like messing with 80s metric street bikes. For a while I built custom Hot Wheels. I have not messed with them in a few years though but will probably sometime soon. Check out my video

I'm the one with the white turtle neck., pic from May 1969. Been playing and collecting guitar since the Beatles appeared on Ed Sullivan.
P1080532.JPG

Last edited:
like eveilregal I also started hitting the estate sales in the last few years. I like to pick up solid wood furniture that I can refinish and flip ( thank you Mom for teaching what to look for and what to pass up when I was very young ).
Sometimes its a financial win. More often I break even or come out at a loss. But either way there is something satisfying about saving an old piece of furniture that for sure was destined to be tossed and make it all shiney and new again. If I had more money to lose I would open a shop like "Ricks Restorations" in NV

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor