What's your second hobby?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am routinely around a 1.4:1 power to weight ratio for my bench press (because gym bro metrics) at 5'-11", 168lbs and 9% BF; and my last fitness test put me in the top 2.2% nationally for my age/gender split for the Canadian Armed Forces as a whole (only reason I didn't score higher was because of the flu).
There. I got to brag. Publicly.
Sounds like a New Year's resolution challenge. That I'd lose. 🙁
There are days, though...
DSCN5566.JPG

Last edited:
I, like Mike spend most of my time raising my 7 and 3 year old girls. My wife works later than me, so I pick them up and make sure dinner is squared away, help with homework, etc. Our girls occupy most of our time, run us ragged but I wouldn't change it for the world!
We don't have alot of free time anymore for my other hobbies such as golf(been playing for 30 years) or art. I love bass fishing even though I'm not great at it! When I do have excess cash to play with, it goes straight to the Cutlass which gets closer to completion every year.

Sounds like a New Year's resolution challenge. That I'd lose. 🙁

I wasn't born able to do this - it took 20 years of training and maintenance (I have shitty genetics I routinely battle - a naturally low BF% makes gaining mass a b*tch). Just get moving and don't buy into the media hype about ideals.

Fun thing is watching Natasha's recent gains - her deadlifts shame most men at work. She has great genetics for strength and power.

Reactions: Injectedcutty
It's funny it seems like we all like the same things. I just wish I had time to do some of them or the equipment I like guns but I live in Jersey so that can't happen my Drz 400 got stolen so I can't ride with Lauren I have a few Yamaha chappy's but no time to build them my mountain bike sits in the shed until the off chance I get a day to go riding with Lauren I've always wanted a bow that may happen because Lauren wants one I love fishing but haven't gone in a few years all I really do is work and parent

Reactions: Northernregal
Wow, so many hobbies to list but here are my top 6

Physical fitness. I'm, 6'-4" @ 215 lbs and hit the gym at least 4 times a week. Like motorheadmike, I'm a borderline ectomorph so my focus is weight training with some cardio mixed in. The gym is across from my office and I've been doing this regularly for 20 years.

Cars and anything with a motor. We sold the snowmobiles because my wife is afraid of them but still love the sport.

Residential construction. I am a licensed builder in Michigan and have been building houses on the side for 30 years. I really enjoy home improvement and new construction projects.

Travel and exploring foreign countries / cultural experiences. Both my wife and I are 100% bilingual and favor Spanish speaking countries.

Computers, home theater - high end audio, and home automation

Guns

Last edited:
Sleep.

• Winner
Reactions: Clutch
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor