Wheel Adapters

Status
Not open for further replies.

ITh4n4tosI

Greasemonkey
Nov 23, 2013
Looking for a good company/place to get wheel adapters for my regal. Need about 1.25-1.5. I have the blazer spindles for the kore3 brake conversion. I have looked at some but don't really know who is a good brand for them.

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary

ssbrewskyaz

Master Mechanic
Dec 29, 2010
New River, Arizona
Whatever you do, buy high quality hub-centric spacers from a reputable company. Take the time to call the seller and make sure they're billet, preferably with the same ring your current hub has. Make sure to use a high grade lug stud like an ARP or equivalent. Loctite the stuff when you put it on. First check at twenty-five miles then again at one hundred miles. Recheck every two hundred miles until you're confident they're not coming off. It's not just your butt in the seat you need to be concerned with. ...

Scott, ... :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :wink:

Attachments

• Hub-Centric Wheel Spacers.jpg
    Hub-Centric Wheel Spacers.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 248

wonderboy24

Royal Smart Person
Jul 10, 2012
Davenport, Iowa
i have a couple nice sets for sale.and they are billet aluminum. i paid 150.00 for all 4. i will take 45.00a set plus ride.i never did drive with them. no miles on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor