1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wheel Well Chrome

Discussion in 'Pontiac Grand Prix / Grand Am / LeMans / Bonnevill' started by 82Bowtie, Dec 2, 2017.

1. 82Bowtie

82Bowtie Apprentice

I will thanks!

2. Grnmnstr

Grnmnstr Not-quite-so-new-guy

I'd like to ask some questions about this. I am also looking for wheel well molding and some of the part numbers I have interchange with some 82-83 Bonnes and GPs.
    Can somebody confirm if they will work on the earlier Grand LeMans'?
    Mine is in my avatar. 78 Grand LeMans

Thanks
    Tom

3. 82Bowtie

82Bowtie Apprentice

Ooh, Interesting Tom.... I'll have to see if that's true!!! And by chance you know anyone with a Buick 231 V6 (In only a Pontiac) for my 79 GML I am going back stock

4. Grnmnstr

Grnmnstr Not-quite-so-new-guy

Sorry, no on the Buick 231.
    I will be racing mine soon. I only know of guys with Pontiac V8s.