When you know your Malibu is bad @$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
You have to read the local papers proceeding the weekend prior to this. It would make you never want to go to OC again other than to repave the streets with rubber and make all of the locals be treated for tire smoke inhalation.

It's absolutely pathetic and disheartening.

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
You have to read the local papers proceeding the weekend prior to this. It would make you never want to go to OC again other than to repave the streets with rubber and make all of the locals be treated for tire smoke inhalation.

It's absolutely pathetic and disheartening.
Do you have a link?

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Do you have a link?

It appears it's been taken down. It was in the Ocean City Dispatch. Basically, it consisted of a bunch of local city council members denouncing kids, cars and everything related that is fun with no drugs, alcohol, etc. involved. I guess they would rather see meth heads living locally milking the system.

Anyways, nothing to take away from the Malibu that started this thread. But check out this vid - he drove the car 400 miles to get there and drove it home :):)

Emmanuel cuellar

G-Body Guru
Aug 8, 2017
Geez! You'd think those people had never seen a drag car before! :p
Nah, but seriously it must be quite an interesting feeling to have your car attract that many people. I could only imagine it. If it were me I'd be awfully flattered, but I'd also be super worried about getting in trouble!
Sorry man but im new how the hell do you upload stuff like new stuff i wanna poat sorry for bumping this vid

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY

I think I figured this out (with some help)

Reactions: 1 users

307 Regal

Royal Smart Person
Oct 21, 2009
Northern Indiana
Sorry man but im new how the hell do you upload stuff like new stuff i wanna poat sorry for bumping this vid
If you're on a computer (not a phone (I don't use a smart phone)) then go to the home page. Scroll down and click on a topic you want to talk about. After the next page loads, look under the forum search bar (near the upper right) for a blue rectangle that says "Post New Thread." Click it.

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
You know, I've been attending the spring event for almost 20 years. Every year, there's more and more cops, less burnouts, and less light to light racing. There are events like this up an down the east coast; if OC doesn't want it, that's fine. They will lose a ton of business. The event only registers 3500 vehicles built prior to 1975 (Or 2, something like that). I can say with much confidence that 10000 attend. That's a minimum of roughly 5000 rentals, and probably 15-20000 meals at restaurants. Both events are outside prime season (referred to as "shoulder seasons" in the article), the 3rd weekend in May and the 2nd weekend in October. F'em!

• Agree
  • Winner
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor