Which EFI tank for a Cutlass?

565bbchevy

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
What is the HP rating on there pump setup?
It appears that the kits come standard with a GPA-4 High Flow Fuel Pump Module - 255 Liters Per Hour - Up to 630 hp / kt
But you have pump options with higher and lower flow rates

J

Jweb

Apprentice
Oct 20, 2018
Salem, OR
J

Jweb

Apprentice
Oct 20, 2018
Salem, OR
It appears that the kits come standard with a GPA-4 High Flow Fuel Pump Module - 255 Liters Per Hour - Up to 630 hp / kt
But you have pump options with higher and lower flow rates
That's correct, I think they have a few pump options. I got the GPA-4, should be here Wednesday but will be awhile before I get it installed. Helping a friend with 2 other G bodys and his take priority.

Injectedcutty

Injectedcutty

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
J

Jweb

Apprentice
Oct 20, 2018
Salem, OR
Well I got my tank and fuel line kit earlier this week. I noticed the part number was incorrect and I got the Monte Carlo tank. I contacted Matt's Classic Bowties and luckily just the necks are different.
They got another neck sent out right away. If I get a chance I will take a side by side pic of the necks to show the difference.

Hopefully I will be putting the tank, engine and trans in the car this weekend. It will be awhile before I can run it, I'm still waiting on my FItech harness. They said they're a few weeks out.

T

Tony1968

Greasemonkey
Jul 1, 2018
Following this thread.....

BillsHoe

BillsHoe

Apprentice
Aug 28, 2011
Zoo York
Well I got my tank and fuel line kit earlier this week. I noticed the part number was incorrect and I got the Monte Carlo tank. I contacted Matt's Classic Bowties and luckily just the necks are different.
They got another neck sent out right away. If I get a chance I will take a side by side pic of the necks to show the difference.

Hopefully I will be putting the tank, engine and trans in the car this weekend. It will be awhile before I can run it, I'm still waiting on my FItech harness. They said they're a few weeks out.
What FiTech harness? I have the FiTech and only harness comes with the kit