which g-body

Status
Not open for further replies.

hdpearson13

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 25, 2007
iraq
i can beleive it but i am positive that i coulnt pick one up for the money. it would be nice to get that rocket 350. I am almost decided on a elcamino now, but i will keep my options open untill i get one. but am i correct on saying that the g-body is really the last full framed hot rod.

87GP

Greasemonkey
Jul 15, 2006
You might want to check out www.elcaminocentral.com Home of the National El Camino Owner's Association (NECOA)

You mentioned Iraq and Ft Bragg, I'm guessing you're a soldier? Be safe over there! And thanks for what you are doing to keep us safe here!

916 dre

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 23, 2007
sacramento
if you want a cheap g body thats the not so popular one get a grand prix or if you want a rare one get a grand prix aero coupe but those are pricey and very rare

hdpearson13

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 25, 2007
iraq
i would love a aero coupe i dont think i can find one i can afford. That website 87 gp i wish i could get to it but its blocked here but thanks anyway. I think i might have one though it a 1980 elcamino with a new custom paint that black with siver racing stripes 350 crate with a turbo 350 trans dont know what the rear is but i aint worried about that they say theres no rust 3000 on crate. the bench seat is messed up but i am ok because i want to do a vinyl one anyway. They want to trade strait up with my 2004 drz400s does this sound like a good deal thanks everyone

Phoenyx

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
Alberta, Canada
Right now I have a 1985 4 door Bonnyville I'm slowly making into a sleeper. I like it alot. But my favorite G bodys are the 78-80 GPs and Montys. I had an 80 GP and that was probably one of the coolest cars I ever had. But I only like those GPs if they have a 2 tone paint job.

Peter

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
MA
It is hard to go wrong with the early 80's cutlass or regal although it wont be extremely unique, it will be cheap to find one with the v-8

1980Gbody

Greasemonkey
Mar 17, 2007
Warren MI
i agree wiht Phoenyx the 78 throu 80 were the real O.G. gbody cars lol my 1980 monte carlo two tone gets alot of atention i had the car a lil over 2 years and i prolly had atleast 200 people ask me if i wanted to sell it and atleast 200 other people gave me a thumbs up or said nice car the 78 through 80 monte carlos and cuttys had more curves to them then the 4th gens did not only that u rarely see them anymore i only seen a couple 78 to 80 montes around my are i kno one of the guys he has a built 79

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor