Whistlin Diesel - Hellcat destroyed

Status
Not open for further replies.

L92 OLDS

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 30, 2012
West Michigan
Does anyone else here get irritated watching this guy's video's? He destroys everything he owns. How would you feel if he destroyed a low mileage GNX or your prized G body?

Whistlin D.JPG

Reactions: 1 user

500/600

Royal Smart Person
Nov 17, 2018
West Virginia
I don’t worry about other peoples stuff. If I had plenty of money I’d make a YouTube channel of me buying and abusing and then burning rare stuff, oh and enjoying life..........

Reactions: 1 user

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
Does anyone else here get irritated watching this guy's video's? He destroys everything he owns. How would you feel if he destroyed a low mileage GNX or your prized G body?

View attachment 166824
If he purchases it, its his to do what he wants, however, I still have my own opinion he is an arrogant moron with money who likes to flash and destroy his purchases in an ever so nonchalant manor, and in your face, just to show you he can, fueling his ego and purpose in life in a subliminal, and carefree manor, i'm sure he is in a class with the rolling smoke BIG DIESEL truck owners, other words know as the 1/4 penis club.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
He's lucky I'm broke. I was going to f*ck his sister but I didn't have the five bucks. :)

You will kill yourself trying to fix this brand of stupid. I don't care, as long as he's not trashing MY junk with his junk. Note to self: Don't loan this jackwagon the keys to your ride.

Reactions: 3 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas

View attachment 166824
It just makes me sad there are people out there that think like this and think it is cool.

• Agree

39F

G-Body Guru
Sep 9, 2019
Pittsburgh PA
I mean it's only a dodge at the end of the day lol ,the square body was lil depressing but it was cobbled up peice of trash come to find out , he'll probably double his money on that hellcat after afew videos of destroying it selling it ,then the person restoring it on YouTube will make alot of money off it when it's done then that guy makes money off it again selling it, unfortunately a pretty good money making plot . He is a little prick to say the least lol ...let the flaming begin

500/600

Royal Smart Person
Nov 17, 2018
West Virginia
Did you all ever consider not watching things that get on your nerves?

“I don’t care what he does with his stuff, but I hate him for tearing up his stuff” sounds hilariously anti-overly-condescending.

• Winner
Reactions: 7 users

L92 OLDS

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 30, 2012
West Michigan
Did you all ever consider not watching things that get on your nerves?

“I don’t care what he does with his stuff, but I hate him for tearing up his stuff” sounds hilariously anti-overly-condescending.
I watched one or two of his videos. Now YouTube puts all of his whistling douche bag videos on my recommended watchlist. I think you’re missing the point. This guy is on an ego trip. I don’t care if he’s wrecking his own stuff

87National

G-Body Guru
Apr 15, 2009
eastern SD

View attachment 166824
Don't care what others do with their own possessions.

I don't watch these type of mindless clips on Youtube. Can someone fill me in on what funds his purchases?......Daddy's money? Please don't tell me his Youtube revenue is enough to buy these high dollar toys.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Just another influencer attention wh*re.

I miss the days of Jackass, where they really stood to lose something for the attention they sought.

johnny knoxville airplane GIF

When men were men pretending to be boys, not boys playing pretending to be men.

• Winner
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor