Whistlin Diesel - Hellcat destroyed

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
As said above^^ (1) This guy needs a bath in the worst way. (2) He does not know how to drive. (3) I turned it off about half way... I was not impressed.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Shouldn't you guys be wrenching instead of watching d-bags on YT? :mrgreen:

• Winner
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Shouldn't you guys be wrenching instead of watching d-bags on YT? :mrgreen:
My guess is they're either afraid of the cold, or believe the piles of white stuff outside is dandruff from heaven and it grosses them out.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
I blocked his channel. He will run out of money if people don't watch that garbage.
There's more "intellectually challenged" people out there than you can possibly realize. That azzclown is just one shred of proof.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
I blocked his channel. He will run out of money if people don't watch that garbage.

400 million people in North America, most with empty lives, need something to escape into...

There will always be room for useless people to entertain. Anyone noticed the near complete and total absence of "celebrities" in the last year? It's been wonderful.

Reactions: 7 users

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
Although it's dumb to destroy something with value (unless you are Gallagher smashing food because that is funny or Hydraulic Press Channel smashing stuff with 5K PSI because learning) he can do what he wants.

If it was a 70 challenger I'd be a bit upset. Hollywood wrecks old cars on screen and there is rarely a peep. But a new HC, they are getting pumped out by the thousands. Just another engine donor for someone.

Dumb, yes. Upsetting, no.

angry watermelon GIF

Reactions: 1 users

RabbitHoleSS

G-Body Guru
Dec 8, 2019
Indianapolis
I read online he makes about 6k a day off his "content". So it took 9 days to pay for that hellcat. As long as kids are watching it he should keep doing it. I'm pretty sure we all would.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
I read online he makes about 6k a day off his "content". So it took 9 days to pay for that hellcat. As long as kids are watching it he should keep doing it. I'm pretty sure we all would.

Mike looks at his life... and considers the proposition above.

Nope. Hard pass - I'll keep my integrity.

• Haha
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
With the money he has to play with why don't he spend some of it on the Hair Club For Men to buy enough hair to have a real beard. Reminds my of a dirty high school kid.

I call those puberty beards.

Mike looks at his life... and considers the proposition above.

Nope. Hard pass - I'll keep my integrity.
3joidm.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor