Whitetail Deer vs. my H/O cutlass :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

seabeeveteran03

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 28, 2015
N.E. Ks.
That sucks!! Good thing no one was hurt. I was googling not too long ago and I came across some Craigslist ads in Illinois I believe. Some one was parting out an '84.
Thanks for the post, will look into craigslist for sure. Feeling thankful there was no personal injury too, always good to try to stay positive about things lol.

theoldsone

G-Body Guru
Dec 26, 2014
:eek: So sorry about your H/O. Hope you can get it looking better than before. Lot of good guys here to help you out.

88hurstolds

Royal Smart Person
Jun 24, 2008
Thats a good deal.
Dam, I must be sitting on a gold mine then...
Those are my buddy's parts, he's had them on Craigslist for a few years now.
I always give him sh*t for it but he always says there's always someone willing to pay that much for stuff.

If you need a header and bumper cover, grilles and headlight bezels I have them cheap.
Shipping may be a little for the front fascia though...
Just send a PM if interested.

seabeeveteran03

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 28, 2015
N.E. Ks.
I always give him sh*t for it but he always says there's always someone willing to pay that much for stuff.

If you need a header and bumper cover, grilles and headlight bezels I have them cheap.
Well, I just got done with the insurance adjuster, I planned on putting this car on agreed value insurance through hagerty or something but was waiting until I got into the full swing of asphalt season. Really wish I had done so now. The most I could get without them totaling the car was 2800 bucks. I'm going to be spending a lot out of pocket to fix this I'm sure. I will definitely send you a pm when I get a chance, I am for sure interested in all of those parts, I will need them, but I may wait till I get this insurance money in so I am not digging into my savings right off the bat. Thanks fellas.

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Man, you sure picked a hell of a way to start off a Monday morning!
My condolences on the indignity suffered upon your H/O. It's nice to see everyone here stepping up to offer parts and support for ya. Good luck man, make it better than ever this time around!

seabeeveteran03

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 28, 2015
N.E. Ks.
Man, you sure picked a hell of a way to start off a Monday morning!
My condolences on the indignity suffered upon your H/O. It's nice to see everyone here stepping up to offer parts and support for ya. Good luck man, make it better than ever this time around!
Yeah, its been a Monday for sure lol. Thanks for the kind words, folks seem to be really cool around here, and it is certainly nice to see that there are some parts available somewhere. Looking forward to getting her back in shape, will be sure to put up plenty of pictures as it comes along.

theoldsone

G-Body Guru
Dec 26, 2014
Thats a good deal.

Its true there is always someone out there willing to pay the price. I thought since its a exact color match why not shoot an offer. A few years on craigslist isn't surprising either lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor