WI Fall Jefferson 9/23-25

Status
Not open for further replies.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Looks like I'll be up in Wisconsin that weekend for my aunt's wedding, and just found out Fall Jefferson is the same weekend. I'm going to try and get there on Sunday if I can. Anyone from the site going to be there? selling/showing/buying/spectating? Would be cool to meet up if possible.

http://www.madisonclassics.com/car-shows/fall-jefferson.php

vanrah

G-Body Guru
Apr 16, 2013
Near Afton, Wisconsin
Good Evening GP403 & all; Unlikely I'll be at Jefferson Sunday, but I would like to extend an invitation to you to stop by any day you're in the area. I'm just a couple of miles from Afton, about 40 South of Jefferson. I got beer with & without roots in the frig. The Bronze Brick should still be in summer mode. In other words not on jack stands yet, gett'in close? And my private drag strip is just the 2 miles away! Yesterday evening I took a young fella that I had just met a few weeks ago (he is restoring his mother's G body) out for a 12.7 blast, he seemed impressed? As we spun the MT SS DOT drag radials about 30 Ft & another 8-10 Ft in second, no pre-heating. I was a little surprised they spun that much. They didn't seem to be spinning that much, but they did leave evidence. I'd welcome the visit & we'd have a good time. Give me a call 608 - 7 five two - five 9 two five. I've extended this invitation before & it's open to all you G - car guys! I'm home much of the time as I'm retired. But be warned I'm a talker, Ol'e Bob.

Reactions: 1 user

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Not sure now if this will happen. Been told that Sunday is basically dead, everyone packing it up and going home. Plus there might be other family stuff going on and well, you know. Looking at (a big) maybe hitting Saturday morning but I don't want to be rushed through it. I remember it being huge.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO

Tomgto642017

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 5, 2017
There is slim pickings at Jefferson yes.. for g body but it is there and you can find it..I live in Milwaukee and attend every year.I will for sure make the trip to do some shopping..I was a vendor at some times

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor