Window Regulator Conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadMonte

Greasemonkey
Apr 18, 2015
York, Pa
Looking for some help!

I recently sold all of my power window components and and about to swap over to manual regulators. However it seems that the manual regulators mount in a different location and I am horrible with figuring out how the glass will mount and where I need to have this new regulator. Does anyone have pics of their manual regulators mounted and their locations?!

57 Handyman

Master Mechanic
Feb 6, 2017
MadMonte, if you rotate the holes used for the power window regulators 90 degrees and shift it 2-4" toward the rear of the door, you'll be able to see the holes to mount the manual regulators. Hope this information is helpful.

Good luck!

5spdCab

Royal Smart Person
Dec 29, 2019
Tukwila, Wa.
Looking for some help!

I recently sold all of my power window components and and about to swap over to manual regulators. However it seems that the manual regulators mount in a different location and I am horrible with figuring out how the glass will mount and where I need to have this new regulator. Does anyone have pics of their manual regulators mounted and their locations?!
I went the other way, installed power windows and locks a couple of months ago. I don't have the pics on my phone, but you can see a good illustration from my post of the weekend of April 19th in the "what did you do to your gbody today'" thread. Hope that will help you. Do you already have the door panels and manual regulators?

MadMonte

Greasemonkey
Apr 18, 2015
York, Pa
Got them all done last night. Thanks for the help everyone!!
20200712_003236.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor