Windsheild washer nozzle replacement

rogus

Master Mechanic
Mar 14, 2020
Does anyone have any photo's of the correct washer nozzles and where they are mounted for an 81 Elky? Appearantly this was overlooked when the car was modded by last owner.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Does anyone have any photo's of the correct washer nozzles and where they are mounted for an 81 Elky? Appearantly this was overlooked when the car was modded by last owner.
Maybe it might be better to upgrade to the newer style plastic ones. But shame I didn't catch this earlier as I could of got pics of them on Jr.'s car.

Reactions: 3 users

rogus

Master Mechanic
Mar 14, 2020
Maybe it might be better to upgrade to the newer style plastic ones. But shame I didn't catch this earlier as I could of got pics of them on Jr.'s car.
I would like to but wanted to make sure which hole they go screwed into since I don't have oringinals to go by.

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
They should be in the same location on most G bodies like on my Cutlass here. Circled in red.

IMG_2391.jpeg

Reactions: 3 users

rogus

Master Mechanic
Mar 14, 2020
They should be in the same location on most G bodies like on my Cutlass here. Circled in red.

View attachment 240156
Thank you. I appreciate the photo. I'm trying to not drill any holes if I don't have to. I love the wire organization under the hood. I need to start working on that.

Reactions: 1 users

84cutspreme

Royal Smart Person
Jun 4, 2009
Thank you. I appreciate the photo. I'm trying to not drill any holes if I don't have to. I love the wire organization under the hood. I need to start working on that.
This is my 84 cutlass…plastic ones. pass side has bracket, driver side mounts direct

Attachments

• IMG_0930.jpeg
    IMG_0930.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0931.jpeg
    IMG_0931.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 13

rogus

Master Mechanic
Mar 14, 2020
This is my 84 cutlass…plastic ones. pass side has bracket, driver side mounts direct
Thank you! Appreciate you posting the photo's. I know it was probably an odd thing to ask about but would prefewr to ask and only have to do the job once.

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
FYI, the plastic ones have a sedan/wagon and a coupe version (different windshield heights, different aim point)

• Informative
Reactions: 2 users

rogus

Master Mechanic
Mar 14, 2020
FYI, the plastic ones have a sedan/wagon and a coupe version (different windshield heights, different aim point)
Thanks for the info. I just ordered a set but didn't know that. I would have probably spent days trying to figure out what I did wrong. Appreciate the heads up!

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor