Windshield and back glass holders?

DSPbuilt

G-Body Guru
Jan 7, 2016
Cape Coral, FL
This time I did search before posting
I have a guy coming to do the windshield on saturday. I was trying to look for these but can seem to find anything. The rears look usable but the fronts I'm sure will break when they pull the windshield.
anyone know where I can get these?
backglass clip.jpg
image0 (2).jpeg

There only useful to along height while urethane drys the old ones can be saved the last cut when removing old winsheild is generally with a knife at the bottom you cut a slit outside across that area between the 2 props accepting you wire cut the rest if the circle ( windsheild) ,then get inside car and push the windsheild out ward with your head while you slash the remaining urethane at the bottom with a window knife . Sometimes the window guys just duck tape the window to the body ( at the top)with a strip of duck tape on either side until the urethane drys .I find most of my concern centering ( left to right) a windsheild when seting it down alone of with helpers eveñ ,as measuring a glass is kind of iffy and putting a mask tape in the center with a center mark",that alines to one of the same near the frame ,can get you close enough to fudge it even on the sides then ...? I suppose useing tape to mark were the bottom left prop is on the windsheild could be a centering point prior to actually putting the glass down for good

Last edited:

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor