Winter Projects 20/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
replace oil pan, pump, main seals....got the manual brakes worked out so time to do the rear brake conversion to disk. While I have the axles out I'll take a look at the 1967 clutch pack I have in the Eaton 8.2" carrier. The clutch disks are still working but they can't last forever. Gotta replace part of the truck floor, some rot on the driver's side....whindshield needs to come out so I can mount it flush to the body, I set it too deep when I put it in last year....then I'll see about replacing the tweaked hood and painting the GP

Reactions: 6 users

scoti

Royal Smart Person
Sep 5, 2019
Texas
Going with the Sniper. I resisted for a while as tuning the 4150 seemed second nature to me, but I’ve driven a 454 Chevelle with the Sniper EFI recently, and man, that throttle response and quick start up.
Looked like an Edelbrock intake thus my question. I don't care for the Sniper (or FITech) TB's w/the controls epoxied within the body. Just seems like something that will eventually succumb to heat soak sitting on top of the manifold.

Reactions: 1 user

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Too many to mention (to my wife at least ;/ hehe )

Injectors, 9" wheel ends, S10 Blazer brake upgrade......paint (ughh) if time allows.

Reactions: 4 users

81Regal

Royal Smart Person
Apr 5, 2009
Terril Iowa
Plan is to finish the body work on my 79 Elky that I havent had much time to work on this year. And to put the floor in my 82 El Camino.

Reactions: 2 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Yank the fuel cell and get the GN tank installed with the Aeromotive 340 in tank setup. That will give me a blank canvas for, ahem, things to go down. I'd like to upgrade my front seats to the ones I planned for, but sheesh they're not cheap. I'm sure there's other things, but we'll see how the cash flow is.

Reactions: 6 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor