Wiper and washer issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stupidquestionspro

Master Mechanic
May 23, 2019
Tampa Bay Area
So in an attempt to repair my non working washer I managed to stop my wipers from working. A relay clicks but nothing happens now the catalyst event was removing what I believe was the delay circuit board and relay though my relay was extremely rusty and since putting it back together which I believe was the way it came apart but not positive now nothing happens or works.

Any ideas other than me buying a new washer pump set up with new delay board and set up?

Also even when it did work and I confirmed the pump was pumping and the orings are newer as are the back flow flaps all hoses are clear but it still wasn’t working even when the pump was pumping. Also it looks like there is a weephole on the bottom on the pump and it shows rusty residue and I assume liquid leaking from the pump onto the relay and that is why the relay is so rusty.

Any help is appreciated thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor