Wiper arm interchangability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marik Bathory

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 17, 2013
I've got an '87 Caballero that the PO decided to remover the passenger side wiper arm from. Not sure if it was broken or if he was just an idiot. Either way, it's something I'm gonna want. I found an aftermarket company that makes new ones for $75 each, but that is too much for me. This isn't going to be a show car and I care very little for 100% factory. Function over form is my thing.

as such I'm going to be doing the junkyard crawl. If I can find a malibu or El camino, I'll nab it off that. If not, what other cars will have a suitible replacement? Just G-bodies? F-bodies? Toyota cressida wagons? A yugo?

Thanks in advance.

81Regal

Royal Smart Person
Apr 5, 2009
Terril Iowa
Any G body will work, A bodys from 78-81 will also work. If you want black wiper arms looks for 86-87 El Caminos, Monte Carlo SS's Grand National and I believe Hurst Olds do too.

Marik Bathory

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 17, 2013
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor