Wiring gauge diagram???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALLPARTS36

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 5, 2008
I am wanting to cut the original gauge cluster out ,to permit race car gauge panel to area,
Does any know what the wiring diagram/postion or position of the origianal flat ribbon connection to the wiring wires of the car ,so I can save the voltage and fuel level gauge levels by making my own connections to complete this project?Thanks for all info..
Jason /allparts36

ALLPARTS36

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 5, 2008
Super,
Even though I have went all out with it now and put S&W Aluminum Dash,Door Panels,Rear Wing and 16 Point Cage w/a Poly carbonate lexan w/SS hand made mounts.......,and just might have a 101mm Turbo laying around for it,but i surely need another 2k to get it done at least,but it will be done next season for some shake down passes,Thanks for the link man.It seems I finally found that at one point a year or so ago??How is your ride coming along?
Jason

canadiantbone said:
This may or may not help , it's a start

http://www.maliburacing.com/wiring.html

canadiantbone

Apprentice
Feb 20, 2011
British Columbia
very slow, been so busy trying to finish off the rental suite so that I have $ coming in instead of going out . I'm thinking of pulling the engine out this weekend ,so I can 1)swap the cam & intake 2) clean up & paint the engine & engine bay . It would be nice to win some $$$$$ . So little time to get everything done on the car & house , & still have time for the woman & kids . Once I get a little further along, I'll start a build thread .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor