HELP Wiring harness for 4th Gen F-Body fans...

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNGN

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 6, 2016
Southlake, TX
I picked up an F-body LS1 dual fan setup years ago. I cut the pigtails out of another GM car, but don't remember which. Perhaps, I'll have a eureka moment.

Btw, that's one of the nicest fan wiring diagrams that I've ever come across.
Thanks for posting that UNGN.

Thanks. I used to sell Power Wheels modification CD's (I sold about 4,000 of them) that showed about 25 different mods, like how to make Nitrous buttons, gearbox swaps, motor swaps, etc to basically double the 5 mph max speed of kid's ride-ons,

Modifying a high-low circuit drawing for a Power Wheel for a high-low fan circuit wasn't that hard. On my Power wheels CD , I had a individual diagram detailing each connection on the diagram (12 pages, like building something out of Legos), but I won't patronize you guys like that.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor