WOW, signed up for farce book, instant suspension with out trying!

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Trying to get a farce book account to use market place & was suspended as soon as I put in my code to verify me. WTF?!?!?!? I cant even get a full page to even see they reason. Never ever did I have an account & boom right into their jail. What's worse, there's a car I want to go look at & no access to contact. What royal BS.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
They let me in with a code after fighting with getting them to respond to thier promps & links. Good but short lived, revoked my bail & put me back in while checking on the reply from the guy with the one MCSS I want to see. Just had to upload a picture of me cause I violated again from just searching market place. Now it's at least a full day back in jail. At this time have only had an account for 3 hours 45 minutes & made it into jail twice with not even trying.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Well, last night they said I was goo to go in an email but still couldn't get in.

The Facebook account associated with [email protected] was recently reactivated

Then just now I found out I was booted off.

We disabled your account
We reviewed your account and found that it still doesn't follow our Community Standards on account integrity and authentic identity.
You cannot request another review of this decision.
To learn more about the reasons we disable accounts visit the Community Standards.

https://www.facebook.com/checkpoint/dyi/?referrer=disabled_checkpoint
Read more about account integrity and authentic identity

Set up, log in, get blocked, hour later given a code to allow me in & only searching market place, three hours later blocked, 24 hours later OK'd to get back on but still blocked, 22 hours later kicked off.

So, who do one have to satisfy to have the right to join & use it?

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
It's not the end of the world!
I know but I'm pissed cause I missed out on a car that had the Jr. Mechanic's attention to see what other options we had in the set budget. It was gone this evening. Bad thing is there really is no other source to really look for projects as everyone basicly left Craigslist & no one seems to post in the classifieds anymore. At this rate we'll be getting the Poopie Carlo we looked at.

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
There's still people on Craigslist. But you probably don't want to meet them.

Reactions: 1 users

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
I know but I'm pissed cause I missed out on a car that had the Jr. Mechanic's attention to see what other options we had in the set budget. It was gone this evening. Bad thing is there really is no other source to really look for projects as everyone basicly left Craigslist & no one seems to post in the classifieds anymore. At this rate we'll be getting the Poopie Carlo we looked at.

What's the JR Mechanic's budget, if you don't mind me asking, and what's he looking for?

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
Welcome to Facistbook...

Thug Life Deal With It GIF by Adventure Communist

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
What's the JR Mechanic's budget, if you don't mind me asking, and what's he looking for?
I'm rolling at $4K with wiggle room & he's wants an "old" car with a stick or can be converted to a stick. I'm influencing him towarda an A/G since there is an invintory of some extra parts from my '81. Trying to keep GM. I've look at some Camaro's, Firebirds, two big bumper Nova's, lots or Monte's. Now that "Poopie Carlo" we looked at together really got his attention & currently they only local in the running mainly due to metal condition & completeness. Not pushing a full runner since we still have time before he can legally terrorize the roads. The whole core of this is to make sure is get him into the hobby & teach him some skills that he won't just learn out there in todays world.

Reactions: 1 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor