WOW, signed up for farce book, instant suspension with out trying!

I'm rolling at $4K with wiggle room & he's wants an "old" car with a stick or can be converted to a stick. I'm influencing him towarda an A/G since there is an invintory of some extra parts from my '81. Trying to keep GM. I've look at some Camaro's, Firebirds, two big bumper Nova's, lots or Monte's. Now that "Poopie Carlo" we looked at together really got his attention & currently they only local in the running mainly due to metal condition & completeness. Not pushing a full runner since we still have time before he can legally terrorize the roads. The whole core of this is to make sure is get him into the hobby & teach him some skills that he won't just learn out there in todays world.
I wrote a book length message. Let me try this to start instead:

1) Any interest in 2wd 70s square bodies, particularly one that needs a complete re-do all over?

2) If there's a car around here I'd be willing to video call at it for you guys. I can walk around it with a camera, but, health would prevent much mechanical diagnosis.

As to #1 - I've got a recovered theft located in West Springfield MA near the interstates. Lots of complications/details, but, i never even got to file on insurance on it. Tons of sentimental value to me. Took a long time to recover, and its been in a warehouse now for several years to keep what's left of it out of the weather.

I will give it to him, free, since I know you guys have a good home. Parts to fix? I've got lots, most actually, in Georgia we could talk about, but, I'd need some $ for those.

Most people would say strip and scrap it, but, sentimentality keeps me wanting to see it ride again. If it's of interest I can go into more detail.

I wrote a book length message. Let me try this to start instead:

1) Any interest in 2wd 70s square bodies, particularly one that needs a complete re-do all over?

2) If there's a car around here I'd be willing to video call at it for you guys. I can walk around it with a camera, but, health would prevent much mechanical diagnosis.

As to #1 - I've got a recovered theft located in West Springfield MA near the interstates. Lots of complications/details, but, i never even got to file on insurance on it. Tons of sentimental value to me. Took a long time to recover, and its been in a warehouse now for several years to keep what's left of it out of the weather.

I will give it to him, free, since I know you guys have a good home. Parts to fix? I've got lots, most actually, in Georgia we could talk about, but, I'd need some $ for those.

Most people would say strip and scrap it, but, sentimentality keeps me wanting to see it ride again. If it's of interest I can go into more detail.
Thank you for the offer for him. I know he'll be happy with anyting that wecan work on together. The issue with us is being about 7 hours west of I95. One of the perks of a square body is there are more parts for them than our cars. This does prove we really have a great community here. I will see what he things of trucks as an option for him.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor