Wow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought someone had grafted the nose off an old VW kit car like a "Fiberfab avenger" onto it... It's more crazy that someone actually went out of their way to custom make that hideous nose.

Would be funny to race it as a street stock if they'd allow it... Something tells me that wouldn't pass as "stock appearing" though.

Just realized, it could race in the 24 hours of Lemons though, they actively encourage stupid ugly body modifications. 😃

Last edited:
"I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT"

Apparently, whoever did it, didn't either. :mrgreen:

Could be worse.

At least it doesn't have 26, 28, 30" retard rims on it, and, at least I don't *see* a gator and ostrich interior.

Then again, those are probably the first 'mods' the new owners will want to do, so we can expect a new member thread about it shortly.

Could be worse.

At least it doesn't have 26, 28, 30" retard rims on it, and, at least I don't *see* a gator and ostrich interior.

Then again, those are probably the first 'mods' the new owners will want to do, so we can expect a new member thread about it shortly.
30's are no good? I was going to pick up a set of these 32's i saw online

Attachments

• 20200908_082437.jpg
    20200908_082437.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 128
  • Haha
Reactions: fleming442
30's are no good? I was going to pick up a set of these 32's i saw online
Those aren't 32s...

Those are the "Canadian special" wheels. It was a rare pkg option you could only order up there. Something to do with lack of tires, too few dog sled teams during winter production or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor