WTF? Death Wish Coffee? Death Cups? Holy SH*T!!

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Ok, wtf? I haven't heard of this coffee before. But this evening the wife and I were in the local Kroger store and I went to get some coffee K-cups when I saw a brand called DEATH WISH with a skull and crossbones on it. WTF? Holy crap. World's strongest coffee they claim. Crap was like 15 bucks for a 10 pod pack. Then I get home and see Wal-mart selling the 18 pack version for around 18 bucks. Little more reasonable. But how strong is it? Anyone tried it? I like a good cup of mud, but not literally. I didn't check the caffeine content, but it may be enough to kill you.

I checked it out and they started in Walmart selling sometime middle of last year. Not around here. I've always scoured the K-cups looking for good deals at Wally World. So this may have been a northern thing at least at first. I just noticed the brand for the first time today.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

death-wish-coffee-on-store-shelves-incopy.jpg

Reactions: 1 user

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Like to try it but they need a better logo than that on the box. This works cause this who I think of when I hear Death Wish...
1573606959172.png

• Agree
  • Winner
Reactions: 5 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I tried that coffee in K cups , the coffee melted my Keurig.....:mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
Brand has been around a few years, but have never tried it...

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Funny! I just spotted that for the first time on the store shelf a hour ago. $19.99 a bag. Like the Jolt of the Java world. I voted 'meh' and picked out two bags of LaVazza spiffy stuff for half price this week.

If you want to really fry your taste buds, get a bag of Denver's Das Bog KGB blend. Greasiest beans I've ever seen. The flavor? What I imagine licking an ash tray must taste like! (Gave it away...)

Reactions: 1 user

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
If you stuff a K-cup up your butt will you die? Asking for a friend.

• Haha
  • Optimistic
Reactions: 5 users

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
That's the best solution if you have a Keurig 2.0 - the machines detect and reject if not a licensed from-Kuerig K-cup.

My coffee waste goes into the garden, filter and all. The zucchinis seem to like the caffeine. IMG_20191112_192406796.jpg
Last one of the season. Not an espresso cup.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor