CUTLASS Year One Oldsmobile Upgrade

403Olds

G-Body Guru
May 31, 2014
South Central Ohio
Wow, I've had these rims a year, never could find anyone that would paint them. Had a guy that wrapped the spokes. Just ordered tires. Excited to get them on this spring and see if I need to trim the front springs a little.

Attachments

• IMG_0711.PNG
    IMG_0711.PNG
    11.6 MB · Views: 25
Reactions: 8 users

Kamloops cutlass

Master Mechanic
Jan 27, 2021
Kamloops bc
Those are sharp looking wheels 👍
Show us a pic when you get them installed

Reactions: 1 user

403Olds

G-Body Guru
May 31, 2014
South Central Ohio
Got the tires in and mounted this week, finally had a decent day to get the car out. Really liking the way it looks. The Year One center caps aren't the best, they have plastic fingers that hold them in two went in difficult, and one actually broke one of the fingers. The other two kind of just fell in. So will be interesting to see how long they stay on. The over all look gives it a pretty factory Oldsmobile look. For anyone interested, I'm sitting at about 26 1/4" to the fender beading, or about 7 3/4" to the frame rail at all four corners.

Attachments

• IMG_0732.jpg
    IMG_0732.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 30
Reactions: 9 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor