yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
I’ve always liked the Suburban panel trucks. I think 69 was the last year Chevy made them. Id restore/modify it.

Reactions: 1 user

see2xu

Apprentice
Nov 30, 2008
Greensboro NC
Not a 'Burb, but interesting! I drove a '67 C60 ice cream truck back in the day - 366 V8, 2BBL, five speed with a two-speed rear end. That sucker would fly on the highway. A bit slow off the line, of course. Love those old girls; prettiest design GM ever had on light-and-medium duty trucks, IMHO.

Reactions: 1 user

pontiac guy

G-Body Guru
Oct 28, 2016
Royse City, TX
I was think it was a suburban or blazer. I want something to DD that will haul a trailer my tools and my dogs. Can't use a std can unfortunately. I have a crew cab Ford IDI right now but really prefer a round headlight Chevy/gmc

G.P.

Apprentice
Sep 21, 2019
MAGA North
Not a 'Burb, but interesting! I drove a '67 C60 ice cream truck back in the day - 366 V8, 2BBL, five speed with a two-speed rear end. That sucker would fly on the highway. A bit slow off the line, of course. Love those old girls; prettiest design GM ever had on light-and-medium duty trucks, IMHO.
panel delivery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor