yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

G.P.

Apprentice
Sep 21, 2019
MAGA North
well the place looks abandoned and so i got a couple numbers off a sign on the building to call Monday or Tuesday due to holidays n sich lol wish me luck.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
your question is kinda silly, when it comes to spending other people's money the answer is always yes..... :popcorn:

Reactions: 1 user

scoti

Royal Smart Person
Sep 5, 2019
Texas
Depending on previous body-work, It's a 67 Panel. No side marker lenses = 67. It's common to swap/interchange 67/68 front sheet-metal, but the rear body panels don't have any lenses in the pic.

Up North, expect a bunch of rot. Patch panels are not exactly common but there are parts if one were to do a rebuild. Obviously it's a good truck/foundation to build off of. Easy drivetrain swaps. Most likely Truck-Arm rear suspension. Easy to upgrade the suspensions/brake w/later model stuff (disc brakes).

I have a 64, a 67/68, an 89, & a '99..... One from each GEN since the beginning of the C10. The 89 is a dually. The others are all short fleet trucks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor