You noobs wanna see a True Baller's car?

What American T.V. show will Pontiacgp appear on first?

• Dateline's "To Catch a Predator"

Votes: 18 41.9%
  • A&E's Intervention for wine cooler and crystal meth abuse

Votes: 25 58.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
will this thread ever die? :blam:

A

Anonymous

Me thinks Blake and the threadposter cooked this little scheme up together. Pretty smart way of getting some laughs! :lol:

Blake442

Geezer
Apr 24, 2007
Minneapolis
'88cuttyclassic said:
Me thinks Blake and the threadposter cooked this little scheme up together. Pretty smart way of getting some laughs! :lol:

Nailed it!

I sure have gotten a kick out of it... :rofl:

Phoenyx

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
Alberta, Canada
Who invited the grammar police? lol

maliburacinfreak

Master Mechanic
Oct 7, 2005
Evansville, IN
i was 15 mins late for work this morning 'cause i couldnt pull myself away from this thread! :lol: that was only at page 6 or so and i couldnt stop laughing! anyone who couldnt see the humor in it definately has problems of their own. i LOVE the skylark! ive always liked the 68-72 a-bodies, my most recent project being a 71 cutlass drag car.

PC030088.jpg

PC030089.jpg

cdg1984

G-Body Guru
Oct 18, 2009
Evansville IN
can someone explain the wine cooler crystal meth refrence. Really dont wanna go back and read all the posts. P.S. GREEN MAN IS AWESOME!!!!!....I really hope they bring it back this season :lol:

SquirrelMaster28

Apprentice
Sep 7, 2009
That is a badass cutlass, a serious Baller's car. Green Man was in the Phillys win the world series ep. It was great. Pontiacgp needs to post and keep this party going. I'm curious what he'd vote for. Hopfully he'll break away from the craigslist personals and pop back on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor