Status
Not open for further replies.

rustyroger

G-Body Guru
Mar 14, 2007
Margate, UK>
bigdawg said:
didnt another country buy budweiser

Budweiser was originally a Czech beer, and the brewery is still going strong.

When I'm in Texas Shiner is my brew of choice, Back home Fullers London Pride and Orkney Breweries Northern lightning go down well.

I make a choice; either I'm having a beer or I'm going to drive. NEVER both.

Roger.

Oldsmoletick

Royal Smart Person
Sep 18, 2009
cny
I like to support my local brewery, so for the everyday swill it's Utica Club. Their craft beer Saranac is great too, favorites among those would have to be Black Forest (best at room temperature, and half flat :drool:) , Their various stout beers (many), Black Diamond Bock, and Irish Red Ale. Yeah I really like dark beer, :mrgreen: lol, just cost too much to drink it on a regular basis.

A couple hours away a standalone brewer Genesee, they make a seasonal brew Called Bock Beer, it's awesome, I'd drink it year round if was available, it's cheap, and just heavy enough that you know you have a real beer in hand. I recently picked up their heritage pack just to try 12 Horse Ale, it has to be one of the smoothest beers I have tried, too smooth, it could get me in trouble, real quick lol.

warmonga

Greasemonkey
Apr 9, 2006
Bonnewagon said:
I love all Stouts and Porters and dark beers in general. In fact Stegmaier just brewed a perfect Octoberfest that I would stack up against anything. But I make a pilgrimage to Wilkes-Barre for 40 or so cases of Stegmaier Porter which is mother's milk to me.I used to get it on tap in Brooklyn many moons ago.
beer-stegmaier-porter.png

Try Mackenson, Royal extra or Dragon stout .. they are very good also .. I also try a stout called Youngs double chocolate stout.. I cant wrk on my car when I drink that though I only wrking on my girl when I drink dat.. lol
warmonga

GuysMonteSS

Royal Smart Person
May 21, 2011
Kentville,Nova Scotia,Canada
I'm usually a Budweiser kind'a guy,but I wanted some cheap beer the other day,and I found this stuff,
TNTBeer001.jpg

At a dollar a can,it was cheap,and,suprisingly enough,it was pretty darn good. :D
Guy

Pennsy86Montessguy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 27, 2010
Eastern Penn's Woods
Favorite domestic beer is Yuengling Lager, brewed right here in Pennsylvania.

Favorite import would be Stella Artois.

But in summertime, if it's cold, I'll drink it!!! :)

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Warmonga- yes I love Young's too! One of my co-workers used to get it for me for Christmas. A magnificent brew for sure!

Buford T. JuSStice

Master Mechanic
Aug 16, 2010
Pennsy86Montessguy said:
Favorite domestic beer is Yuengling Lager, brewed right here in Pennsylvania.
My younger brother brings that home with him once in a while. It's pretty good, I usually trade him Another Beer/Red Bull/Monster/Whatever kind of drink he wants for one of them when he gets them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor