your favorite tobacco and smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenyx

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
Alberta, Canada
I roll my own with John Players Blue tobacco and Embassy tubes. Way cheaper and less chemical taste.

Lue

G-Body Guru
Nov 29, 2007
Los Angeles, california
I roll my own smoke too 8) lol

MrHernandez

G-Body Guru
May 25, 2009
Jackson,TN
I started smoking when i was 12, now 29, first it was stealing my uncle's salem's then hanging out at the arab beer store bribing someone with a 40 oz to get me a pack of Newports and smoked them up until I was 24 and switched to Camel wide menthols but got sick one january and figured if im gonna quit smoking now is the time. I have been quit for about 4 years now, hard candy got me through the cravings then I started dipping Grizzly wintergreen about 3 years ago. Every now and then I'll smoke an Acid Blondie or Black n Mild or pick up a bag of Taylor's Pride or a bar of Days Work but usually it's the good ol Grizzly. Now the illegal green stuff, thats a whole nother story, still get cravings for that.... :cry:

dan2286

Royal Smart Person
Mar 25, 2008
Cleveland, Ohio
Malboro Reds when I first started then changed to Marlboro 27s when they first came out. Never really got into dip. I'm still paying less than $6 a pack, don't know when or if it will get to expensive to make me want to quit :(

86cutty209

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 4, 2011
started with reds went to newports then black & milds for who god knows what reason now im marlboro lights. and i also roll my own....

Rooster

Apprentice
Jan 3, 2010
Green Pack 72's for me. As far as cigars, i like a Cohiba red dot, or a good ol' hav-a-tampa sweet.

silent_orchestra

Master Mechanic
Aug 27, 2009
Omaha, NE
Grape Swisher with that brown leafy sh*t dumped in the trash.... no better air freshener than that sweet grape smell and some nice... ummm..... well... you know....

Can't stand tobacco, but that other stuff... We go way back..

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
started smoking when I was 16, and now am 43... mostly marlboro reds and lights. whenever I'd sit down in an art type mood, I'd smoke a pipe with borkham riff, or middleton cherry. the pipe has been long gone, and the ciggs have been gone for coming up on 4 months now (chantix works if you let it), and use starburst jellybeans to chase off the occasional fits. (gained 15 lbs since I quit- :wtf: )...

DeltaDevil88

Greasemonkey
May 15, 2011
Dallas,TX
+1

silent_orchestra said:
Grape Swisher with that brown leafy sh*t dumped in the trash.... no better air freshener than that sweet grape smell and some nice... ummm..... well... you know....

Can't stand tobacco, but that other stuff... We go way back..

Keep_Floatin

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 6, 2010
Not much of a smoker (well tobacco at least), but my preference is Camel Crush. Nothing wrong with some Marl Reds tho. :) Not a fan of chew/dip since anything other than Skoal gets my head spinning. :puke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor