Status
Not open for further replies.

1979ratrod

Royal Smart Person
Dec 26, 2010
New Hampshire
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Do you have you cutout open>?
yeah i havent even done it with the cutouts closed yet. im worried that ill blow out my mufflers. i did shoot a nice big blue flame out the tail pipes the other day, i wish i got a video of that

1979ratrod

Royal Smart Person
Dec 26, 2010
New Hampshire
so ive wanted to do a custom front splitter on my car and i made one a while back out of aluminum but it wasnt big enough and when i shortened my bumpers it wont fit now so i drew up one. i was going to get those adjusters for it but they are like $40 a pair so i made my own
100MEDIA_IMAG0187.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0188.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0189.jpg

i like the burnt look so i cleaned em up and clear coated them. i habe most of the metal cut for the splitter just need a few hours fitting it and welding it up

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
Good job, cant wait to see it done, post them pics

1979ratrod

Royal Smart Person
Dec 26, 2010
New Hampshire
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Good job, cant wait to see it done, post them pics
thanks man and i will i just need to get off my lazy *ss and do some work. im taking the camino off the road for winter soon so ill be able to pull stuff off and get mad work done.

1979ratrod

Royal Smart Person
Dec 26, 2010
New Hampshire
almost finished my front splitter. ill have it all done tomorrow with pics but tonight i broke the camino out. its been raining and freezing the past couple days and tonight it was nice out so i was cruising with the electric cutouts open the bass bumping just feeling good and i was coming up to a 4 way intersection and floored in and drifted the corner and sure enouph there was a cop sitting at the lights and pulled me over. so anyways he comes up and asks how old i was and i said 19 and he was like only been driving 3 years? thats not long enouph to drive like a race car haha but anyways got let off with a wreckless driving warning and he told me if i wanted to dick around to do it on the highway.

1979ratrod

Royal Smart Person
Dec 26, 2010
New Hampshire
i bough a steel roll pan a while back from boatshoes and im just getting around to putting it on now. only had a little time to work on it today but i con one corner welded on, obviously needs more welding and grinding but its a start. also did some work on the bed trim and gas door in the bed. still not finished all that, im super lazy i know
IMAG0254.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0258.jpg

the other side of the car where the other piece welds on was where i got hit so that will take more time to do but atleast it will get fixed

1979ratrod

Royal Smart Person
Dec 26, 2010
New Hampshire
almost forgot. i finished up the tow hook and splitter the other day. i still need to finish it totally up and tweak a few things and adjust it but let me know what you guys think
IMAG0251.jpg

307 Regal

Royal Smart Person
Oct 21, 2009
Northern Indiana
I've got no idea what page to look on to check, but did you already modify your bumper shocks so that they were solid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor