1979 El Camino Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

boatshoes

Greasemonkey
Nov 10, 2011
Algonquin Illinois
The splitter is rad! I did a lip under my bumper already but I want to make something like yours now. Awesome

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
those wheels are sick!!! i say go foe it

dream on mcss

G-Body Guru
Jun 22, 2011
Oxford, MI
1979ratrod said:
IMAG0254.jpg

Dude, I ****ing love your license plate, lol. Definitely a badass build you got going on here man, love all the custom stuff you've done to it and the attention to detail is awesome. Keep it up bro, its definitely coming alot great...

1979ratrod

Royal Smart Person
Dec 26, 2010
New Hampshire
dream on mcss said:
1979ratrod said:

Dude, I ****ing love your license plate, lol. Definitely a badass build you got going on here man, love all the custom stuff you've done to it and the attention to detail is awesome. Keep it up bro, its definitely coming alot great...
lol its actually my last name. but thanks man i really apreciate that. i wish i could get more work done to it but im lazy and dont feel like working out in the cold right now but i want to have the other side finished this weekend so check in again! thanks

1979ratrod

Royal Smart Person
Dec 26, 2010
New Hampshire
ok so im actually getting some work done in my garage. nothing tonight cuz i spent about 4 hours cleaning it but it looks mint. ill have to get some pics but yesterday i shaved the pass side drip rail. still needs a bit more work and maybe a few more welds and a little filler also got the bumper welded on. will post pics of everything else later
Instagram_IMG_20121220_171745_zpsa010e41d.jpg

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
Whut it du there señor toker?!?!?! Deleting the drip rails huh? Man I was seriously thinking of the same but don't want a water problem??? We'll CE.nehoo you still interested in bagging the el?if your interested I can sell you a airride system I have,visit compressor,chrome tank,gbody bag brackets,bags,and all fittings,I can do 900.00 shipped.pm me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor