1985 MONTE CARLO Interior Interchange Questions????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gbodywarehouse

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 18, 2008
Dunlap TN
Hey guys I am tearing down this 1985 Monte Carlo and am getting to list the interior parts on our website and I wanted to ask some interchange questions to be sure I list them properly.

1. What year(s) does 1985 interior interchange?
AKA is it 1982 - 1987 Monet Carlo.

2. Will the interior plastics fit Regal, Cutlass and Grand Prix also?

3. What years and models will the 60 /40 bench seat fit?

Thanks in advance guys!

Pete

78MC-BBC

Master Mechanic
Jan 29, 2008
Actually the entire interior is interchangeable from 78-88 except for the 78-80 rear upper window sail panels, different size windows have different panels.

my 78 has a dash out of an 85, front buckets and rear seat out of an 86 buick t-type and they all bolt into the factory holes

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
The entire interior is interchangeable with any 1981'-88' Monte Carlo

I believe the only plastic interior parts that will fit a Regal, Cutlass and Grand Prix are:
A and B pillars, lower door panels and kick panels.

The rear panels are different to fit the size and shape of each quarter window and I know the upper door panels on Cutlass and Regal raise up a little at the end making them close but not an exact fit.

The 60/40 seat should fit any 78'-88' gbody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor