83 Hurst/Olds Landau Top ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

jchav62

Apprentice
Apr 15, 2014
New Mexico
83hurst#1812 said:
Hi guys,,i'm new here ..I'm the one who bought that car ....It really doesn't look that bad....And i got the dealer sheet with the car ..it does not show a Landau roof option...Another thing with that car..the build sheet show the UM3 am/fm cassette streo,,but the car has the UM6 in it am/fm ,cassette,with auto -reverse,and digital clock ....I had an appraiser/consulting firm in NJ check the car out for me before purchasing...I'm in Houston and have not seen the car with my own eyes ,except for about 300 pics ,that the appraiser took. Transporter picking it up Mondat and bringing it to me.

Look fwd to asking lots of questions and learning..

Erik

Very cool! Can't wait to see it. Welcome...

83hurst#1812

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 20, 2014
Spring,Tx
Thanks everyone....Car was loaded into the enclosed hauler in New Jersey last night and has started it's trek to it's new home in Texas.....Gonna be a long week waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor