aftermarket gagues in rally pack housing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
I dont know of any that small that you can swap in as a replacement. Most of the upgraded dashes Ive seen that were done well were made by hand and took a lot of planning and trial and error....just my .02

Bweavy

Master Mechanic
Feb 27, 2009
Bethel N.C. 27812
Yes we are actually working with a company now to get pricing on these. It will be hand built 1 at a time. You will be able to choose gauges & back ground. Black, aluminum carbon fiber trim plate etc..

We are trying to get it set up where the plates can be stamped to save trying to cut out by hand. Time= $.
This is something that we are trying to come out with a kit & keep pricing reasonable.

84clonewars

G-Body Guru
Dec 3, 2010
Chicago, IL
Bweavy said:
Yes we are actually working with a company now to get pricing on these. It will be hand built 1 at a time. You will be able to choose gauges & back ground. Black, aluminum carbon fiber trim plate etc..

We are trying to get it set up where the plates can be stamped to save trying to cut out by hand. Time= $.
This is something that we are trying to come out with a kit & keep pricing reasonable.

Wow that looks good Brian makes me have to choose between yours and Dakota digital, good job as usual I will be looking out for them.

Bweavy

Master Mechanic
Feb 27, 2009
Bethel N.C. 27812
If you guys have any ideas you would like to see please post. We were talking the other day & we will need to put a few warning lights like Service engine.
Blinkers & Hi low are the 3 round holes you see.
We sell the Dakota digitals as well. There nice but they really aren't custom as something like this.
I thought it might be kind of cool to have H/O, Cutlass Supreme, or 442 logo in the cluster faces.

84dragcutlass

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2009
North Vernon IN
I would love to have one of those. An emblem of some sort would add to the look and make it look like it was supposed to be made that way. Would love one with a Rocket Emblem or Cutlass supreme on it. Anyway to add the little arrows for the turn signals in it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor