C-100 terminals 1986 Cutlass Salon

86 Salon

Apprentice
Mar 14, 2021
I want to run several wires through the fire wall pass through connector (C-100). I thought that the connector used the same terminals as my 73 Buick, which are Packard 56 style, but in the one remaining large unused cavity, the terminals will not go in. There are many unused cavities that are smaller and appear to be the same style, but I am unable to locate the correct terminals. I don't want to destroy the current terminals or connector cavities removing one terminal to see what it actually looks like. Does anyone know what the terminal part numbers are? The engine compartment side uses male terminals and the dash side uses female terminals. The picture I uploaded is the Packard 56 terminal. Thanks
IMG_0001.JPG

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Don't have a part number but they may Metri-Pack 480 or 630 series terminal. Best bet would be depinning a pair & compair. I wish I had some in my inventory to compair.

Reactions: 1 user

86 Salon

Apprentice
Mar 14, 2021
Don't have a part number but they may Metri-Pack 480 or 630 series terminal. Best bet would be depinning a pair & compair. I wish I had some in my inventory to compair.
I'd like to remove a terminal, but not knowing how it is retained in the connector is the problem. The connector is packed with a nasty, sticky sealing substance making it impossible to see how the terminal is retained. I don't want to destroy a terminal or the connector. Thanks

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
I'll have to did out one of my newer harness's to see. That sealant is a mother but helps keep the terminals protected.

oldsofb

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Dec 7, 2007
Maryland
Reactions: 3 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor