Ebay listing..... SAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

thrasher

Greasemonkey
Nov 12, 2013
Anubis said:
It'll buff out. My dad has an awesome set of tools.

Is your dad a tv repairman too?

Let me take a wild guess here.
You're a big fan of the "Super-Bowl" whether it's football season or not

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
mac61891 said:
It said NO TITLE. So it makes it difficult to scrap even in some areas if you could find some usable parts.
I overlooked that. You're absolutely right about it being difficult to scrap without a title. I had looked into that years ago when deciding a purchase a parts car. The scrapyards refused to take it without a title.

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
No title- no keys- no problem. Ever see those adds? In NY you fill out an MV40 (?) and claim the vehicle was abandoned on your property, the owner is nowhere to be found, and 6 months have passed. Off it goes. And there are ways to title a car, not easy, but ways.

BillsHoe

Apprentice
Aug 28, 2011
Zoo York
I scraped a cutlass with no motor, transmission or nose in NY and got $300 scrap for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

littlerascle59

Master Mechanic
Jul 2, 2009
Mississippi
I guarantee you he might've had someone(from this site possibly) yellin him that he can still get more than 1k for it because it's a 'rare' car. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor