St Charles Missouri
maximus84 said:
All blades?

I got a bow and an asp too, if that's what you mean ... no guns

83cutlassowner

Greasemonkey
Oct 4, 2009
yankton,sd
just got my concealed weapons permit today. should have done it last year but didnt realize it was so easy. i'm looking at getting a taurus 24/7 pro 9mm. anyone have any experience with these?

maximus84

Master Mechanic
Aug 8, 2008
Fidalgo Island,Washington
83cutlassowner said:
just got my concealed weapons permit today. should have done it last year but didnt realize it was so easy. i'm looking at getting a taurus 24/7 pro 9mm. anyone have any experience with these?
I owed a Taurus PT-92 9mm awhile back.Thought it was well ,ade & performed great.I didnt out 'tons' of ammo thru it,but I had no issues either.

83cutlassowner

Greasemonkey
Oct 4, 2009
yankton,sd
so far my thaughts are glock 17 or 19 , ruger sr9, or ruger kp95pr, or taurus 24/7 pro, or taurus model 809. any one have any experience with these. yea yea i know glocks are nice but price wise they're expensive as hell

maximus84

Master Mechanic
Aug 8, 2008
Fidalgo Island,Washington

CamaroAdam73

Royal Smart Person
I've got a mossberg 590 SP, advanced tech pistol grip with collapsible stock. And a side rack that holsters 6 shells, with one hte barrel it holds 8, 7 in the stock.

Other than that i have a throw away , it's a 32 cal revolver, beat up pretty good. My brother cleaned it up real nice, the barrels been filled down, and so has the hammer. I know it's illegal but i can't bring myself to throw away a gun, even though it's obviously already been throw away lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor