got my cutty lowerdd now for shocks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cutlass79

Greasemonkey
May 8, 2011
merrillan wis
well i got all my springs cut down had to tune then to get the car to sit right but i got her to drop 2'' all the way around. and im hopping when i get the hood doors truck lid and the interior back together it will bering the car down the another 2 inchis i was looking for in the first place .i got a set of 82-92 fbody rear spring insulators and eveythign seem good sep for the one ball joint i need to replace.now for the shocks will i have to get shorter shocks or can i sill ues my stock ones for now.i kinda need the shocks hooked up manly to i can get back to sanding down the car it makes it hard to do with the car moving all over the place with it just on the springs.will i have to worry bout blowing the shocks out at all i want to save then thay only got a summer on them and id like to ues them for the 81 cutty im getting here in the spring

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor