Hello from Canada!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shocktech4

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 24, 2009
B.C Canada
welcome dude. cant wait to see some pics.. im from Vancouver Myself..

86CutlassSupreme

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 7, 2010
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Due to the nature of my living arrangements, I haven't been able to spend much time with my cutlass...only one weekend so far :cry: . So, this is the only decent photo I have. When I go home next I'll shine her up, take some good photos and make an album. Got this for $1770 Certified, appraised and ready to go. The interior and underside are in just as good of shape as the outside. The car was painted by a guy who normally does airplanes.

ElCamMan515

Master Mechanic
May 18, 2010
Central New York
Welcome!!

454muscle

Royal Smart Person
Jan 31, 2010
Ontario, Canada eh!
Holy crap dude, she's gorgeous. An 86 4-door Cutty... wow. Definitely do a separate thread or build thread (not that you need one hehe).

:friday:

Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Welcome and Olds powered too :D .

86CutlassSupreme

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 7, 2010
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
454muscle said:
Holy crap dude, she's gorgeous. An 86 4-door Cutty... wow. Definitely do a separate thread or build thread (not that you need one hehe.

Why thank you...I'm quite proud of her :D

Oh and I updated the files with some pics of the interior and engine as well. Will make a thread once I get all my pics posted online somewhere and can actually put photos in the thread.

adv1288

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 6, 2010
Hello my fellow Canadians and American neighbors! I am from Saskatchewan. I must say, It is cool to see that there is a wide range of people all around who love and enjoy these g body's as much as I do. Sometimes I feel like alot of people do not understand my love for my monte ss haha. This site is looking excellent so far and I've gotten a lot of valuable information from some very nice people. I wish I had joined 2 years ago when I decided to take the leap and tear my drivetrain out and start fresh. Anywho, look forward to talking to many of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor