Hi. I'm 21. This is my first car. 88 Supreme Classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pencero

Royal Smart Person
Feb 20, 2008
Ind.
Man I just stopped by to look at your stickers again. Thinking of doing the same thing. Hope you ran off a whole sheet of those for yourself. You know they'll just fall off again in a year or two lol thats just life 8)

SupremeClassic

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 5, 2014
pencero said:
Man I just stopped by to look at your stickers again. Thinking of doing the same thing. Hope you ran off a whole sheet of those for yourself. You know they'll just fall off again in a year or two lol thats just life 8)

They aren't stickers. They are machine engraved plastic emblems, used with adhesive that won't be coming off for years. The shop guaranteed me that someone would break the taillights trying to get them out. They are also raised like the original emblems, these are no decals. I'm even more pleased having had them a couple weeks. they used a really thick application to eliminate the dumb bumps and it looks factory as hell.
If your town has a sign shop thats your best bet

eastman559 said:
Check out my video bro see if you can help me out thanks in advance
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MtvYmzkO0Dc

Sorry man. I haven't had a leak so I have no clue :/

SupremeClassic

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 5, 2014
I took her to get babied today. Turns out she was slowly dying.
trans mount was broke apparently, valve cover gaskets had went....
I'm trying to save up the money to get it all fixed. That's not all, just what stood out to me.

chiefballer52

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 15, 2014
Two NOS tail lights.. in boxes... 600$.. HMU.

Attachments

• VIDEO0149_0000000339.jpg
    VIDEO0149_0000000339.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 163
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor