I Got The Monte Carlo Blues...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorenzo

Master Mechanic
Mar 28, 2012
Milton Ontario
Hey everyone! Its been awhile since ive been on here but ill get you all up to date on whats been happening! So After the accident of my 2000 Monte Carlo SS, i had to search for another vehicle. Now insurance only gave me 3 days to find a car after they wrote a cheque because they were going to take back the rental car that i needed for work. Anyways , i quickly searched and found a 2004 Honda Civic Si. Now i wanted a 5 speed for a very long time and this car was perfect !

So at the time i was in love with this car.... but now im not liking it so much anymore :( I miss my Monte Carlo's that i had. I really regret selling my 86 back in 2012 and im still upset that my 2000 got totaled. Ive been searching to find other gbodys and even wbodys but there is absolutely none for sale :( Ive tried selling the civic and got some bites but i kept changing my mind that i would like the civic. I would trade this car in a heartbeat for another Monte Carlo. Even though i have my 63 Mercury, im not as in love with it as i was with my 86. I hope something comes up here in ontario :) Anyways thats what ive been up too for the last year or so! Hope everything is well in the Gbody Community :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor