Is the euro front clip more desirable than the earlier clip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jetsetw31

G-Body Guru
Sep 9, 2010
Petersburg, VA
Re: Is the euro front clip more desirable than the earlier c

I loved the serious look of the earlier nose. Until I had and fell for the look of my FWD '88 Cutlass supreme. Then I got my RWD '88 CSC. I love the euro nose because of the Darth show car.

Attachments

• Picture17.jpg
    Picture17.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 517

wrenchbend1

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 16, 2013

Look at that ! different strokes for different folks !!!
One thing I never realized the euro look DOES look like a front wheel drive vehicle.
Wonder what was said when euro first came out and front wheel drive was yet to be ?
Leaving it to the cutlass supreme discerning eye , The older style seems to have spent more
time on the drawing board and its detail is preferred , it also stands to reason that oldsmobile
had to try to comply with the sign of things to come, could the euro headlights been any more classier than
the first years of the euro look ? Seems alot of folks like the older style better !! ME TOO !!!! love the detail !!
Great post !!

pose_442

Greasemonkey
Feb 12, 2007

I liked my euro clip on my old '87 442, but if I found another '87-'88 project car, I'd sell the Euro components to finance other stuff on the build.

jetsetw31

G-Body Guru
Sep 9, 2010
Petersburg, VA

Does anyone know what became of this car?

Attachments

• 87 nose BMW headlights.jpg
    87 nose BMW headlights.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 379
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor