MY PROJECT MONTE CARLO SS !

Status
Not open for further replies.

melman109

Royal Smart Person
Apr 22, 2008
Arizona
I dont know how I missed this thread but man that engine bay came out SSweet. What part of AZ you in? I'm in Peoria near arrowhead mall

laman1982

Apprentice
Mar 16, 2011
phoenix az
melman109 said:
I dont know how I missed this thread but man that engine bay came out SSweet. What part of AZ you in? I'm in Peoria near arrowhead mall

thanks bro i stay on 19ave bell rd !

tc1959

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 23, 2009
Surprise AZ.
laman1982 said:
melman 109 said:
I don't know how I missed this thread but man that engine bay came out Sweet. What part of AZ you in? I'm in Peoria near arrowhead mall

Nice to see some more guys here from Arizona, good looking engine by the way.

melman109

Royal Smart Person
Apr 22, 2008
Arizona
laman1982 said:
melman109 said:

just PM'd u my number...Hit me up sometime i'll like to stop by and check it out i'm not far from you at all on 83rd and union but I work off of 27th and Beardsley

youngdeezy

G-Body Guru
Jan 4, 2007
cali
JR that came out clean man

laman1982

Apprentice
Mar 16, 2011
phoenix az
melman109 said:
laman1982 said:
melman109 said:

just PM'd u my number...Hit me up sometime i'll like to stop by and check it out i'm not far from you at all on 83rd and union but I work off of 27th and Beardsley

Koo man got it ill hit u up sometime thanks

laman1982

Apprentice
Mar 16, 2011
phoenix az
youngdeezy said:
JR that came out clean man
Thanks man it dosent look like that now we got hit with like 3 dust storms and rain lately lol have to clean it

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor