New Guy from Iowa

Status
Not open for further replies.

1984 Big Block H/O

Apprentice
Apr 10, 2013
Dysart, Iowa
Hey everyone--- Aaron here from Iowa. Proud owner of a 1984 Hurst/Olds which I have owned since 1998. Been working on a frame off restoration for the last couple of years. It makes me proud as an American to belong to such great sites such as this and the Cutlass forum I belong to as well. It's nice to see that all of us share a common interest and the ability/capability to help one another out. I look forward to new ideas and new friendships we will create. Thanks again, Aaron Baltes

Attachments

• IMG_1025.jpg
    IMG_1025.jpg
    309.6 KB · Views: 319

G-Body_Vet

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 15, 2010
Welcome aboard and nice car! It's funny that you mention Iowa since I have to drive 5 hours to go work in Ames today. I was just in Marshalltown in February.

FirstClass 383

Master Mechanic
Feb 8, 2013
WELCOME TO G BODY
Sweet looking ride you have there, can you post more pics for us instead of teasing us 8)
What kind of rims are those? interior, power plant,

81Regal

Royal Smart Person
Apr 5, 2009
Terril Iowa
Welcome from the NW corner of Iowa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor