New project Monte

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRG53

Greasemonkey
Jan 30, 2011
Petal, MS
I've been away from the forum awhile since I sold my Regal project before I even started it. Thought I'd share the latest member of our fam.

Not an 80s but still. I pulled this out of a backyard 300 miles from my house. This is my wife's favorite muscle car so I'll be putting it together for her. When I finish (in a 100 years) I would like to build myself one (80s G).

I'm very pleased with this first gen. Car is very solid and complete. Time to get to work.
eda3yzyv.jpg
u6u5epa7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldmansmonte

G-Body Guru
Oct 29, 2010
Buffalo, NY
JRG53 said:
I've been away from the forum awhile since I sold my Regal project before I even started it. Thought I'd share the latest member of our fam.

Not an 80s but still. I pulled this out of a backyard 300 miles from my house. This is my wife's favorite muscle car so I'll be putting it together for her.
zeva9uvy.jpg
asyjavu2.jpg
When I finish (in a 100 years) I would like to build myself one (80s G).

I'm very pleased with this first gen. Car is very solid and complete. Time to get to work.

Nice man, very cool you have a wife into hot rods!

JRG53

Greasemonkey
Jan 30, 2011
Petal, MS
Well, she's not technically in to hot rods, she just likes the 70 MCs and I like to keep her happy! Car she wants, I get to tinker, it's a win win!

JRG53

Greasemonkey
Jan 30, 2011
Petal, MS
Okay last post I'll make since is it's a first gen monte....Cleaned her up this weekend, found a rally in the truck, and wow. Can't believe she looks this well and I haven't even really started. Very please to have a solid car and now under the garage!
6y2abe4u.jpg
uvydymar.jpg

oldmansmonte

G-Body Guru
Oct 29, 2010
Buffalo, NY
JRG53 said:
Okay last post I'll make since is it's a first gen monte....Cleaned her up this weekend, found a rally in the truck, and wow. Can't believe she looks this well and I haven't even really started. Very please to have a solid car and now under the garage!
6y2abe4u.jpg
uvydymar.jpg

Wow look at that baby. She's a driver now. Nice work!

OldBlue82

Greasemonkey
Mar 13, 2008
Huron County, ON Canada
Congrats, glad you ended up getting it. I cant believe how well that thing cleaned up! Doesn't even look like the same car. Def my all time dream car, love cruising in my dad's 71. Good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor