Paint for fiber optics lens

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlerascle59

Master Mechanic
Jul 2, 2009
Mississippi
Does anyone have a good recommendation for a particular type of paint to refresh the lens on my fender mounted fiber optic lamp monitors?
This is an extra one that I have in the same condition to show that the amber(I think) and indigo color has completely faded away.
8987A4A4-9B9B-455E-AFDE-BB448A5C998A-8950-000008C56B6CF8A6.jpg

L92 OLDS

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 30, 2012
West Michigan
littlerascle59 said:
Does anyone have a good recommendation for a particular type of paint to refresh the lens on my fender mounted fiber optic lamp monitors?
This is an extra one that I have in the same condition to show that the amber(I think) and indigo color has completely faded away.
8987A4A4-9B9B-455E-AFDE-BB448A5C998A-8950-000008C56B6CF8A6.jpg

I have some extra lenses I could send you that are in good shape. On a G body Cutlass, the only colored lens is the blue one for high beam and that one is almost always faded. You will need a translucent paint to do it right. PM me if your interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor