DSCF0094.jpg

DSCF0089.jpg

DSCF0090.jpg

Just your run o' the mill Buick.... :D

scot w.

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 20, 2007
Seymour, TN
Here's some pic's of the Original Pro-touring/Road race whited out T-Type and some more ideas for everyone!!! :)

3975050526_f78f01798c_o.jpg

3974285607_7283df0c95_o.jpg

img_5682.jpg

Interiorpics009.jpg

misc008.jpg

Interiorpics012.jpg

84cutspreme

Royal Smart Person
Jun 4, 2009
I like the over fenders better on mkiisupra's, but I like the white fender vents. Both look nice though.

mkiiisupra

Master Mechanic
Dec 28, 2008
Versailles, KY
My car isnt a T-type, or any kind of turbo regal for that matter. It started its life as a beat up 1987 Limited model and all these guys on here can attest to where the car came from and what it is today and what it will be tomorrow. My intention was never to copy anyone or anything. I applaud you on your build Scot and your car, it is gorgeous, but it is unfair to compare our cars given their extreme differences in mechanics, unseen modifications, and type of use our cars see//will see. Not meaning to start an argument, just some things were said in your post that I took offense to.

busted83cutty

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 15, 2010
mkiiisupra said:
DSCF0086.jpg

DSCF0094.jpg

DSCF0089.jpg

DSCF0090.jpg

i just gotta say that a real good looking buick man. if this was cardomain i would give 5*****

anakputa

Master Mechanic
Nov 27, 2009
You did a really sweet job on the car, I was going to do my car in black,but the panels need to much work. I had a white cutlass before..

Any recommendations for a solid color with the blacked out accents?

scot w.

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 20, 2007
Seymour, TN
mkiiisupra said:
My car isnt a T-type, or any kind of turbo regal for that matter. It started its life as a beat up 1987 Limited model and all these guys on here can attest to where the car came from and what it is today and what it will be tomorrow. My intention was never to copy anyone or anything. I applaud you on your build Scot and your car, it is gorgeous, but it is unfair to compare our cars given their extreme differences in mechanics, unseen modifications, and type of use our cars see//will see. Not meaning to start an argument, just some things were said in your post that I took offense to.
Sorry you took offense but that was not the intention at all, I am honored when someone want's to or copy's my car because it tells me I done something right. :) I guess I should of put a smiley face in my last post because it wasn't meant that way at all.. Your car looks nice and just so you know I have followed your entire build as it went along from begining untill now, I remember posting my car up somewhere and you comenting on it when yours was still all satin black and thought you done a great job.. Looks nice! keep up the nice work...:)

My car see's several Auto-X's a year and even like to run the Dragon just for fun and practice, Next year I will be throwing it around VIR's Roadcourse to see how it does after the BAER Track 4 system is installed.. (13'' rotors W/ 4-piston calipers) on all 4 corners!!

Scot W.

mkiiisupra

Master Mechanic
Dec 28, 2008
Versailles, KY
scot w. said:
mkiiisupra said:
Sorry you took offense but that was not the intention at all, I am honored when someone want's to or copy's my car because it tells me I done something right. :) I guess I should of put a smiley face in my last post because it wasn't meant that way at all.. Your car looks nice and just so you know I have followed your entire build as it went along from begining untill now, I remember posting my car up somewhere and you comenting on it when yours was still all satin black and thought you done a great job.. Looks nice! keep up the nice work...:)

My car see's several Auto-X's a year and even like to run the Dragon just for fun and practice, Next year I will be throwing it around VIR's Roadcourse to see how it does after the BAER Track 4 system is installed.. (13'' rotors W/ 4-piston calipers) on all 4 corners!!

Scot W.

Its all good Scot, sent you a pm buddy.

zjchevy1

Apprentice
Apr 21, 2009
Wisconsin
Here's a few photo's of my GN:

This was on the way home after picking it up

This was after getting it home and into the shop.

After cleaning it up, and giving it a through inspection, I found a few things with it that I wasn't told by the previous owner. When I had the spare tire out, I could see a GM parts label plain as day. The right rear 1/4 has been replaced at some point in time. The car has been repainted, but the overall care was neglected. There were quite a few scratches in the paint, and it looked like someone had buffed it with an SOS pad. The engine now has about 500 miles on it, as I bought with a fresh rebuild. The original trans was swapped with a BFR 200r4 that is well-built. I got it home and it was leaking pretty perfusely. At first I thought it was the pan gasket, but come to find out the case was overfull and blowing fluid out the vent tube. No big deal, just got the suction tank out and sucked a quart out. The 90/10 shocks that were in the front were shot, so I replaced them. The exhaust was hitting the floorpan on the passenger side, so I had to re-adjust that. Once I got those issues taken care of, it was time to get a scanmaster. A fellow GN buddy came over, I hooked up the SM, and we did some retuning to the car. It was fast before, but now it runs like a million bucks - rich :lol: In the works are a TT chip and some new pillar gauges for boost, oil psi, and water temp. I'm also trying to locate some misc. interior trim parts to have as spares and to replace some worn parts.

Now that its cleaned up, this is it in current form:

jay_GM

Apprentice
Jan 31, 2010
mkiiisupra said:
DSCF0086.jpg

DSCF0094.jpg

DSCF0089.jpg

DSCF0090.jpg

please explain to me why your car is such a bad@$$ ??? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor