Updated with before and after pics -Let’s be critical , what’s wrong with this picture ?

SS_Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Smith and Wesson made dog repellant especially designed for aggressive dogs that attack without being provoked.

• Agree
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Kamloops cutlass

Master Mechanic
Jan 27, 2021
Kamloops bc
Smith and Wesson made dog repellant especially designed for aggressive dogs that attack without being provoked.
I just happen to have several variations of this repellent lol
IMG_0219.jpeg
Colt has a pretty cool version as well
IMG_0814.jpeg

Reactions: 2 users

Kamloops cutlass

Master Mechanic
Jan 27, 2021
Kamloops bc
Bottom two are my carry guns.

View attachment 223590
Nice love the 1911 , although I’ve never owned one the cz is a fine gun with excellent ergonomics imho
I had a glock 48 with rds couldn’t hit anything with it lmao - it’s gone
I don’t recognize the one on the bottom right
I am mostly a s&w revolver guy , I shoot them well and they just fit me and my 100 + year old tastes
IMG_0132.jpeg

This one is a little unusual it is a 5 shot 44 mag in an L frame , slightly more compact but still pretty heavy . Good for the woods in a good holster or Fanny pack
Nice to see another enthusiast 👍

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Looking forward to seeing the Nittos on there. Nice aggressive tread and should fill the wheel wells up good.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

SS_Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2021
Mesa, AZ
See. Many companies with many options all looking out for you.

• Haha

1320chevy

Apprentice
Jun 23, 2023
I just lowered the cutlass with 1 1/2” bmr drop springs in rear with bell tech spindles and uncut 5660 springs up front along with the obligatory bilstein shocks all around
Also threw in a 442 steering box
Point is I don’t really love how it sits , but I can’t put my finger on it
Tires too small ? 255 45 17
Needs to be lower ?
Needs more rake ?
What do you guys think ? Like the title says be critical! roast me and my car lol I can take it
What would you do to make it better looking? View attachment 222630 View attachment 222631

1320chevy

Apprentice
Jun 23, 2023
I'd leave it as it is. Messing with it more is just going to decrease ground clearance and unless you only drive on perfect roads, say goodbye to your oil pan.

Reactions: 1 user

Kamloops cutlass

Master Mechanic
Jan 27, 2021
Kamloops bc
The bottom right is a Sig 365XL. Excellent little carry gun.

That 1911 is a RIA, this is my expensive 1911..

View attachment 223593

I have my revolvers too..

View attachment 223592
A ruger fan ! I have a couple vaqueros as well
Had a sp101 but it was too heavy for a 5 shot 357 so it had to go
Looking forward to seeing the Nittos on there. Nice aggressive tread and should fill the wheel wells up good.
me too ! Everything is closed for Canada Day long weekend and my coming work week is going to be FULL not sure when I’ll be able to get them installed
Maybe I could drop my car before they open and pick it after they close … kind of a shitty neighbourhood for that though
I'd leave it as it is. Messing with it more is just going to decrease ground clearance and unless you only drive on perfect roads, say goodbye to your oil pan.
hoping that the new back tires fix it up
Should fill the wheel wells and give the car a little more rake

Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor