PROJECT DMON CHILD

Status
Not open for further replies.

lildudefl

Master Mechanic
Aug 25, 2011
Las Vegas (Cali at Heart)
Man i have those same style Halo lights for my whip, havent installed them. Im glad i get a view of how they might come out. Those are just the running lights, not the headlights right?

file.php

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
jking78 said:
Gotta say what's up to the bigg homies. It was nice meetin y'all hit me up if you need anything. 80z babiez all day every day.
YESSIR..... STILL HAVE COUPLE OTHER MEMBERS IN AZ TO MEET..

jking78

Master Mechanic
May 24, 2011
Thx bigg homie. Now you know the shyt I go though with the Dmon child man its like run into wall afta wall afta wall. That wall is beginning to hurt.
Thx again. I got a little accomplished but still not where I wanna be :twisted:

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
MAN this car is a dmonLOL ....but we got things done n e tyme im avail we can jump on that thang!...

Bumpin1ohmSS

Royal Smart Person
Jun 17, 2008
Cali to Az
jking78 said:
Gotta say what's up to the bigg homies. It was nice meetin y'all hit me up if you need anything. 80z babiez all day every day.

It was cool meetin up with you bruh. Man I really appreciate you comin thru early like that and helpin us out with the El. I made it back and the big homie Skip came thru for me on the rest. Cant wait to see the ride next time Im down.

Elco Warren 8)
80zBabiezCC

jking78

Master Mechanic
May 24, 2011
Smh at the rate Im going with this man it might be next year some time. Good thing you made I was gonna hit you ip last night on the forum to see if you made it ok but the heat got the best of me. Oh yea I talk to a couple of guys up here. They said a 6.0 is like 366ci. Keep us post on the new project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor